Jumat, 12 Oktober 2012
Jumat, 05 Oktober 2012
hI GUYS INI CONTOH RPP GRADE X SEMESTER I
RENCANA PELAKSANAAN PEMBELAJARAN
School : SMA NEGERI 2 MRANGGEN
Subject : ENGLISH
Grade/Semester : X/I
Competency Standard (Standar Kompetensi)
5. Understanding meaning of written short functional text in daily life context and accessing knowledge.
6. Expressing meaning in written short functional text in daily life context.
Basic Competency (Kompetensi Dasar) :
5.1 Responding meaning in formal and informal written short functional text (ex. Announcement, advertisement, invitation, etc.) accurately, smoothly, and acceptably in daily life context to access knowledge.
6.1 Expressing meaning in formal and informal written short functional text (ex. Announcement, advertisement, invitation, etc.) in various written language accurately, smoothly, and acceptably in context.
Indicators (Indikator) :
· Meaningful reading loudly various written text with the correct pronunciation and intonation.
· Identifying topic of text read.
· Using grammar, vocabulary, punctuation, spelling, and writing structure accurately.
(Alokasi Waktu ) :
B. Goal of Teching and Learning Activities
Students are able to :
· Read loudly various written text with the correct pronunciation and intonation.
· Identify topic of text read.
· Use grammar, vocabulary, punctuation, spelling, and writing structure accurately.
Announcement is something said, written, or printed to make known what has happened or (more often) what will happen.
Some points should be considered in announcing something
• Keep it short, inviting, and to the point.
• Make the information in your announcement clear and complete
• If you are announcing bad news, make a direct, no-nonsense statement.
LANGKAH LANGKAH PEMBELAJARAN
Exploration (15 Min)
Ø Asking students “have you ever heard the announcement”
Ø Discussing about Announcement
Ø Asking Students to read the example of announcement
Question - Answer
Elaboration ( 65 Min)
Ø Asking students to read the text
Ø Asking students to answer the questions
Ø Students analyze the text
Ø Asking students to identify meaning of words in the text read
Ø Asking students to identify sentence meaning in the text
Ø Asking students to identify communicative purpose of the text read
Confirmation (10 Min)
Ø Asking the students to make conclusion about it
· English Today I * Kreatif
· English Today Work Book * Laptop / CD
Technique : Performance, Individual task, Task in group
Quiz and Written Test
Demak, July 2012
Principal English teacher
DRS. SISWANDI, M.Pd DAVID YUDI FAJARIANTO
NIP 19630321 1989 1 012 NIP 1974 0603 200801 1 008
Want to enjoy yourself after your tiring and busy day? Just go to Edmund Halley Park which is located at Jalan Imam Bonjol 5 Semarang. Here you can enjoy the beautiful panorama, enjoy a clear river with many fish in it. Etc. Besides there are also games which can make your children happy. We open from eight o’clock in the morning until nine o’clock at night. And what’s more, there is a special discount for a family with more than four people
Answer these questions based on the text above
1. What is the purpose of the text?
2. Where is the park located?
3. What can we enjoy there?
4. What time does the park open?
5. How can we get a discount?
1. To advertise something ( a park)
2. At Jalan Imam Bonjol 5 Semarang
3. The beautiful panorama, a clear river with many fish in it, games for children
4. From 8 a.m to 9 p.m
5. If we come in a family consisting of more than four person
Selasa, 19 Juni 2012
This is the example of News Items Text
POLONIA AIRPORT CLOSED FOR SEVEN HOURS
OVER BATAVIA JET’S BURST TIRE
The Polonia Airport authority in Medan, North Sumatra, closed the airport for nearly seven hours Sunday after a tire burst on a Batavia Air plane upon landing.
None of the 147 on board the company’s A320 Airbus was injured, but flights were either diverted or returned to their origins due to the closure, Antara news agency reported.
Polonia Airport general manager Alexius Kismoyo said the closure was necessary to investigate the cause of the burst tire.
Pilot Capt Heri W said he was scheduled to land his jet at 9:15 a.m. local time, but due to instrument indications of a technical problem he decided to fly in a holding pattern to investigate.
Finding nothing after about 40 minutes, he decided to land. As the plane touched down, however, the left tire burst, leaving the plane to coast and come to a stop in the middle of several runways.
The airport was immediately closed for flights, reopening only at 4:27 .p.m. after the jet was pulled from the runaway.
One of the passengers was quoted by Antara as saying the plane had circled above the city for about an hour before landing and that the crew had informed those on the board that there was a problem.
Polonia Airport administrative head Yuli Sadoso said there was little possibility that the tire burst was caused by the run away as that area of the runaway had just been repaved a few months ago.
“We are still investigating the cause of the accident,” Yuli said.
Batavia Airlines spokesman Eddy Haryono said Sunday the incident was caused by the malfunctioning of the aircraft’s braking system.
The braking system apparently failed during the flight from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Cengkareng Jakarta, to Medan, he said.
“When the braking system was used upon landing, it did not work. So the incident was not caused by the burst of the plane’s tires,” Eddy said as quoted by Detik. Com.
Eddy said the plane had to be lifted to replace its tire before being driven to the apron. The work was finished at 4 p.m
“Now the aircraft is parked along the apron of Polonia Airport” said Eddy
The Jakarta post Monday, June 2 2008